Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Castle Crashers PSN ~ Five Sentence Review ~





The part RPG, part Beat-Em-Up, part old school fighter; Castle Crashers was recently released on Psn, dispite being on XBLA for two years.





Why you should care:


It contains some of the most addicting, and deep Beat-Em-Up action offered this side of the "River City Ransom" spectrum.




Things I liked:


The extremely familiar RPG/Beat-Em-Up formula opens up with time, unlocking new abilities, weapons, magic, characters, and animals as you progress(And the soundtrack, OH MY THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING!).

The Psn version of the game also features a more robust and streamlined online client, with better friend matchmaking options. (If you get it, add me @ Psn: TheKillerCliche)



Things I didn't like:


To tell you the truth, the only bad thing is its $15 price tag, which at first seems kind of steep, but with all its unlockable content, and online capabilities (I didn't mention the Arena and Volleyball mode), its walk down "classic Beat-Em-Up lane", is a road worth the price of admission.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I give this great "Blast From the Past", four Castle Crashers(ers)







This has been a Five Sentence Review. "Count em'

Killer Signing out. Chyeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment