
Lets have a quick moment of silence for the founders of Chyeah. As this year inches closer and closer to it's closing lets remember the beginning of this great website, the beginning of a dream, a challenge, but most importantly:
The beginning of the beginning for Chyeah!
There is one post that will always be remembered, a post from a fellow ChyeahAvenger, and most of all a fellow friend. Rod-Man.
This post marked the significant date that "ch" and "yeah" collided. 3-19-09. Lets reflect on this landmark of a post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro Blog
"This blog is for everything awesome, the kinds of things that make you say 'Chyeah!' Stay tuned for some interesting comments in the coming weeks, months, maybe years. I can't say where this is going but I believe that it has a chance to be big. The dream would be to one day have a magazine but that's a long way off. We'll start here for now. "
-Rod-Man (3-19-09)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rebuilding of Chyeah!
In those 4 great simple sentences, shaped a website, and a dream, a dream much bigger than just a website. But in past months, those dreams have become faded, tattered, and worn.
I mention this post now because I am in the rebuilding phase of Chyeah!, to rise up the broken, and weary, to provide strength to those who have sense lost faith in this very blog. With updates once at near bi-monthly mark at its worst, we have to ask ourselves, "What has happened to Chyeah?"
We just fell off.
"But Killer", you may ask, "Rod-Man wasn't the only founder of Chyeah, it was a group effort."
Yes it was, and I do send a shout out to: "Turbo", and "Mr. Hands" for holding in there, and the other founders like, Kable, Arabian Knight, The Messiah, Christina, Capt. Planet, and Pslightly Psycho also need their due. But most of those later posters, didn't even eclipse the 10 post mark.
But they all did other things, continued their lives....Some went to College, some went to the Military, and some...some just lost interest. Which made a thriving staff of bloggers, go down to just to just three.
And I ask you the Chyeah public, " Have you just lost interest?"
If so tell us in the comments what did you like from the past, what didn't you like, and other useful information. And if you think your would even make a great asset to the team, send me an email at:
And too the few number people who probably stuck with us through thick and thin. (And not just came across us, searching "Chyeah" looking for Urban Dictionary) ....
THANK YOU. For all your support .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I have started with a new member, a new format of posts (which I admit, I have fell off as well, but I'm back on track) to start anew. And what better way to start anew than to start where it all began. 3-19-09
So 561 days later, we've still got it.
And as Rod-Man once said:
"We'll start here for now."
Killer, Rod-Man, and DINHosaurus. Signing out.
Chyeah! (This ones for you Rod-Man, and the other founders, you'll always be in our hearts)
Chyeah started in May. :/
ReplyDeleteFAIL. I just noticed this comment. Almost a year ago, and wow. hahaha
ReplyDelete