Monday, October 18, 2010

Hope...

...for the new Captain America movie.

Pictures have come out that show Chris Evans on the set of the new movie. He looks so much like Steve Rogers, it's ridiculous. I can't think of a legitimate reason for him to be wearing fake feet, though. I don't know why, but I feel a lot better about him playing Captain America after seeing these pictures. Being a hardcore Rogers fan myself, this is a good thing. In case you didn't know I've been reading mad comics lately. Civil War and Reborn as far as Captain America goes. I still have my doubts though. Chris Evans is funny and all... but that's not really what the role calls for. Still, I shall remain optimistic.

More images!

Hopefully the movie won't suck. Chyeah chyeah and whatnots.

2 comments:

  1. I Still think Chris Pine would have been a better choice, but with him already being Capt. Kirk, he'd be approaching Harrison Ford levels of awesomeness. I'm pretty sure that would make the world collapse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2010/10/28/first-look-chris-evans-as-captain-america-on-the-cover-of-entertainment-weekly

    ReplyDelete